LAUREN JOHNSON Marking the 30th anniversary of Urban Studio Auburn and its work in Birmingham,…
INTO University Partnerships is looking for a Center Director to lead one of our successful UK centres, INTO University of Stirling. We have a deeply established partnership with the University of Stirling, which offers a range of courses that prepare international students for progression into undergraduate and postgraduate education. INTO The University of Stirling is embedded in the University of Stirling community, where students are taught by highly qualified teachers in an inspiring learning environment.
Reporting to the SVP UK Education, you will lead INTO University of Stirling and manage the relationship with the University of Stirling effectively and proactively to enable the delivery of strategic and operational objectives, ensuring that we continue to add value significant at the University of Stirling. .
- To ensure that INTO University of Stirling continues to add significant value to the University of Stirling through benefits such as: a best-in-class product and proposition; exceptional customer service; transparency and accessibility; accurate forecasting and data provision; sustained and sustainable growth in the number of students; quality teaching and support for students; and high progression and retention rates.
- To provide visible, dynamic and progressive leadership to INTO University of Stirling employees.
- Lead, deepen and strengthen the INTO University of Stirling relationship with the University of Stirling.
- Build effective relationships with other key stakeholders within the UK Education Unit and central INTO functions.
- Ensure INTO University of Stirling can meet the highest standards with respect to legal and regulatory requirements to minimize organizational risk and promote results to key stakeholders.
- Ensure effective management of quality inclusive teaching and learning to give students the best opportunity to maximize their academic potential and progress to the university of their choice.
- Responsible for developing and improving University of Stirling INTO products and proposals from proposal to launch.
Lead and manage the organization
- Create an organizational structure that reflects the aims and values of INTO University of Stirling, in line with UK Education Business objectives and enables the management of systems, structures and progress to operate effectively within legal requirements and within budget.
- Establish and maintain the necessary systems and processes to measure and review organizational progress and development.
- Provide dynamic, consistent and motivating leadership for INTO University of Stirling and its employees, ensuring successful achievement of the vision and goals.
- Maintain and develop a strong, cohesive and productive senior management team whose members have clear roles and responsibilities and high performance expectations.
- Appropriately recruit, retain, develop and deploy staff and help manage their workload to achieve INTO University of Stirling objectives.
- Follow successful performance coaching processes with all employees supporting them in their personal and professional development.
- Ensure that Center management develops high employee engagement.
- Agree, manage and communicate the budget with key stakeholders.
- Seek efficiency and value for money without compromising quality to maximize profits while maintaining quality.
- Ensure that the financial affairs of INTO University of Stirling comply with legal requirements, those of the auditors and internal procedures, and that all budget holders are aware of their responsibilities.
- Engage effectively with the Recruitment Business Unit to ensure quality students are recruited in a high quality and timely manner, maximizing INTO University of Stirling’s potential revenue through recruitment processes and a brand image in line with best practices.
- Effectively network and manage relationships with partners, INTO central functions and those of UK education and recruitment units, and agents.
- Create and maintain an effective partnership with parents, where appropriate, and support and enhance student achievement, engagement, and personal development.
- Responsible for providing safe and quality systems of care to students in residence with regards to accommodation, catering, welfare and social programs and ensuring that good communication systems are in place between employees and students.
- Ensure the academic, physical, spiritual, moral, social, emotional and cultural well-being of students.
Closing Date: May 11, 2022
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and any additional information to Kirsty Clear in the IUP Resourcing Team – [email protected]
The position is based in Stirling, on site at INTO University of Stirling, part of the University of Stirling.
INTO University Partnerships is an independent organization committed to expanding higher education and career opportunities for students around the world.
We believe in the power of education to transform lives. We believe that the movement of students leads to the movement of ideas, which in turn creates better and more prosperous societies.
We connect students seeking a quality international education with leading universities around the world aspiring to expand their reach and impact globally. Achieving the best learning experience and the best career prospects for students is at the heart of our mission.
Since its inception in 2005, INTO has pioneered innovation in international education and created groundbreaking partnerships with 30 universities in the UK, US and Australia. So far, we have helped over 130,000 students from 190 countries realize their dream of graduating from a world-class university. We also empower students to get a head start in building a career. We do this by offering exceptional academic skills and employability programs.
We are active in over 120 countries and provide unparalleled personalized service to international students with over 1,500 experienced staff worldwide and a global network of 2,000 recruitment partners.
For a full job description and a copy of our privacy notice for applicants: www.intoglobal.com/working-at-into/
INTO Giving is the charitable arm of INTO University Partnerships and is committed to increasing access to education and improving the quality of education for disadvantaged young people around the world. INTO employees are encouraged to take an active role in INTO Giving.